Research Assistanships @ Stanford University
February 2016 — June 2016; June 2017 — September 2017
- Research Assistant for Prof. Kathryn Gin Lum
- Awarded grant through American Studies Department to spend summer of 2017 as RA on professor's book project
- Summarized over one thousand pages of research materials; tagged by keyword.
- Saved hundreds of hours of work by automating keyword analysis in R programming language.
- Transcribed handwritten documents from images into Google Docs.
- Research Assistant for Prof. Jenna Gibbs
- Awarded grant through Stanford Humanities Center to assist visiting professor in research for book project.
- Generated at least ten new research leads weekly.
- Prepared annotated bibliographies on research topics as directed.
- Developed process to convert dozens of documents into Adobe PDF format.