Stanford Chaparral Magazine
September 2014 — June 2018
- From September 2016 to June 2018. Left due to graduation.
- Interfaced with Printer, Treasurer, Writers, to produce print magazine under tight deadlines.
- Coordinated production, design, and printing of quarterly humor magazine.
- Directed training for all aspects of magazine production.
- From February 2016 to September 2016. Subsequently elected Editor.
- Created budget and led approval process, utilizing Google Sheets.
- Led first successful budget approval by student election in four years.
- Head Writer
- From September 2015 to February 2016. Promoted to Treasurer mid-year; continued to serve as Head Writer until end of year.
- Trained new writers in humor method, and produced example content.
- Maintained and developed humor writing instruction documents.
- Staff Writer
- From September 2014 (beginning of time at Stanford) to September 2015. Subsequently promoted to Head Writer.
- Pitched ideas and jokes at meetings; consistently submitted articles.
- Incorporated feedback into revised copy for publication.